Blue Mound Police Department Seeks Full-Time Applicants1/14/2020 11:48:00 AM
Completed applications are to be submitted by Friday, February 7 at 5:00 P.M. and returned and or mailed to the Blue Mound Police Department, ATTN: Chief of Police.
• ILESTB Certified Police Officers preferred
• Be of good moral character, of temperate habits, of sound health, and physically and mentally able to perform assigned duties.
• Be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
• Pass a medical examination
• Possess a high school diploma or GED certificate.
• Possess a valid State of Illinois driver’s license.
• Possess no prior felony convictions
• U.S. military must have been honorably discharged.
Posted In: News & Updates, Newsletter, back to Careers