Tactical Emergency Casualty Care for Patrol Officers
Registrations are closed for this class
- This event meets the criteria for specific mandated training
- Non members please click here to contact us to request access to online registrations.
Member's Fee: $0
Non-Member & Civilian Fee: $0
This training covers the following mandates:
- Identify the concepts of TECC, its use in the law enforcement environment and how this concept differs from historically taught conventional First Responder medical treatment practices;
- Identify the most commonly sustained officer injuries and preventable causes of death;
- Identify the importance of mindset and maintaining situational awareness when wounded and when treating fellow officers;
- Identify signs and symptoms of airway problems & demonstrate airway interventions;
- Identify signs and symptoms of serious bleeding and demonstrate control interventions;
- Identify signs and symptoms of shock and demonstrate prevention and treatment;
- Perform a Casualty Evaluation/F.A.S.T. Rapid Trauma Assessment and tactical evacuation;
- Plan and perform a vehicle and non-vehicle officer down rescue/extraction in a high-threat environment.
Non-Member Tuition: There is no non-member tuition for this class.